Here’s a delightfully warped insight into the idiosyncrasies (thank you spell check) of a writer…
I discovered this list of top ten tips on how to survive a relationship with a writer over at www.writerswrite.co.za
Numbers 4, 5, and 10 are definitely sage advice.
Top Ten Tips
1. Never ever ask when the book will be published.
2. Do not ask a writer if they wished they’d written the latest best seller.
3. Never say you’re writing a book. Never ever say you’d also write a book if you only had the time.
4. Don’t call the police if you happen to see a writer’s browsing history. The average writer is not planning to poison you, hire a hit man, or move to Afghanistan. It’s simply research.
5. Leave the writer alone when the writer is actually writing. You have no idea how difficult it is to enter the zone.
6. Don’t pick unfair fights with a writer. Writers do get their revenge in print.
View original post 127 more words